4 weeks ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: GMT-8 to GMT+3
Category: Software Development
Codecov is searching for an intern to work with our Software Engineering team.
Our engineering team is grouped into three focus areas: The frontend, the core APIs, and the worker. The frontend team is responsible for everything the users sees after they log into codecov (Awesome Dashboards, Insightful Coverage Metrics) The Core API team is in charge of making sure that Codecov reliably handles all API and incoming webhooks requests and the worker team makes sure that all our asynchronous jobs process flawlessly (Calculating Coverage, Setting statuses on the git providers)
The internships focus depends on your interest and you will ship code on products used by over 1M people.
- Frontend (React.JS)
- API (Python, Django REST framework, Django, Postgres, Kubernetes, Envoy)
- Worker (Python, Celery, Postgres, Kubernetes)
This opportunity is conducive for university students looking for a summer internship, but we can also support non-university students for a similar time frame (3-6 months).
- 0-2 years of computer science learning AND/OR software work in a corporation
- Some combination of experience in React.JS and/or Python
- Employer stipend for work computer
- Remote workforce anywhere from GMT-8 to GMT+3
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: GMT-8 to GMT+3.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈