2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
Olive is made possible by a technology platform which makes bot training repeatable and fast. Software Engineers work with the Olive Product Management team to deliver features utilized by automation teams to improve their ability to train Olive fast and reliably. Our team gives Software Engineers the ability to own independent small-to-medium features all the way from technical design to launch. A successful Software Engineer will possess strong analytical as well as technical skills, and have the ability to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to design and implement features
- Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy requirements from other Engineers and Product Management
- Peer review and code review participation to provide valuable feedback during every step of the development process
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented code
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all divisions including with the business, technical teams, and leaders
- Take technical ownership of tasks and successfully work independently
- Demonstrate the ability to become a domain expert in projects
- Mentor and lead junior engineers on multiple tasks or projects
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant programming experience
- Hands-on experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced in the development of highly maintainable and reliable code using practices such as unit testing, integration testing, proper code documentation, and appropriate logging
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals engineering concepts
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs) is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈