2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Be a key technical leader accountable for successfully collaborating with Product Owners and other members of the engineering team on envisioning, architecting, planning, and delivering highly impactful, innovative features for Globys’ SaaS offerings.
- Analyze and define design requirements for the creation of new and/or modification of existing features, systems, and environments and collaborate with team members to determine project scope, effort, and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the development of new systems, tools, and services, as well as address design issues and maintenance of existing ones.
- Actively participate in all phases of software development (from concept to design to test to deploy to monitor to defect resolution).
- Ensure product is scaling and has high-performance design.
- Enable sharing of knowledge, teach other engineers and lead by example.
- Proactively minimize ‘grey’ areas among projects and members of the engineering team.
- Embrace the first principle of the agile manifesto: “Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.”
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Exceptional technical skills with a proven track record of 5+ years of experience collaborating with high performing, agile teams in the delivery of complex, high quality, hardware/software solutions and services in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Strong analysis and problem solving, architecture, algorithm development, code implementation and debugging skills, as well as the ability to pragmatically and appropriately apply these skills to the task of architecture, designing, developing, and shipping software.
- Demonstrated track record of rapid ramp-up in new technical domains with a proven ability to lead teams in the research and development of innovative solutions to challenging technical problems utilizing the latest software technologies
- Strong knowledge of high performance, distributed systems, especially as relates to cloud technologies (e.g. vCloud, AWS, OpenStack, etc.) and data platforms
- Hands-on experience of public cloud computing (AWS, Azure, etc.), preferably with Microservice Architectures, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Strong database design principles. Knowledge within SQL Server or Oracle environments. Experience in other database systems such as Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB is a plus.
- Strong experience with one of the web frameworks such as React (preferred), Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, and Vue.
- 3+ years of experience collaborating in high performance Agile teams with Scrum.
- Results-oriented with a mix of intelligence, integrity, broad technical knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which engenders trust of teammates; proven track record of influencing/driving technical direction/solutions with stakeholders from multiple, diverse teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written communication skills, and the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a small, fast-paced team environment where team members are required to multi-task across many domains.
- Passion for product quality, excellence in software engineering, and a strong customer focus which results in putting customer needs first.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent industry experience.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!