ApproveMe is in immediate need of a Full-time Full-stack PHP Laravel / React.js developer to work alongside our product manager, UX Designers, lead developer and three UI engineers.
As a PHP Laravel Back-End Developer (with React Experience), you deserve to use your development skills to their fullest potential... to grow into the BEST future version of yourself... to help build a product that changes an industry (and your portfolio) forever.
Our team consists of some wildly talented designers and developers with backgrounds working on products such as: Active Campaign, Twitter, Atlassian, and Helpscout.
Together we have been secretly crafting an absolutely gorgeous, user-focused SaaS product (with personality and pizzazz) based off of 6+ years of user feedback from thousands of our customers. We will be launching in 2-3 months, all we are missing is someone like you to jump on-board.
This is an opportunity that could change your portfolio forever.
What if you could:
• Have the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
• Use your full-stack (PHP Laravel, React.js) chops to help deliver a document signing app that disrupts the largest established players in the legal/tech space, changing an industry (and your portfolio) forever?
Our mission is clear:
We are leveraging our exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary SaaS/cloud hosted platform. We are looking for a talented and innovative developer to help us on our mission.
Our Tech Stack:
BACK END: PHP, Laravel (+ a gorgeous well-documented Swagger generated API)
FRONT-END: React.js, Typescript, Redux-Saga for event handling, Redux for state management, React hooks, Storybook
CLOUD: AWS, EC2, Docker, Beanstalk, Codeship
You will work on:
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, technical lead, back-end developer, multiple UI/UX developer's all working together on an exciting industry-transforming product.
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability using React.JS.
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points.
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP Laravel code and API endpoints.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
With Some Of Your Previous Experience You May Have Accomplished The Following:
• 4+ years experience with modern PHP development strategies.
• Solid working experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel (Laravel preferred).
• Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
• Solid working experience with basic database fundamentals, data modeling, and optimization. (MySQL preferred).
• Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
• Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
• Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
• Experience with scalable/high traffic platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and documenting APIs is a must.
• Experience with standard Git development workflows.
• Experience working within Agile development environments.
• Understanding of the entire project lifecycle for software development.
• 100% fluent in English.
Why Work Here?
Our developers work on exciting and complex problems. You'll learn a ton by working with a creative, fun team who value your technical expertise.