4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- Manage and enhance the billing tools within our product.
- Innovate and drive improvements to the billing product with a focus on feature development, client customization and code refactoring .
- Work and communicate regularly with our Quality Assurance and RCM team.
- Maintain and support data pipeline, warehouse, and analytics.
- Conduct software testing and troubleshooting.
- Assess, monitor and improve integrations with third party vendors.
- Have the opportunity to solve complex problems regarding medical billing requirements for both doctors and billing vendors
- Increase efficiency and develop best practices to help us build a scalable billing platform that help doctors run their practice more efficiently .
- Leveraging AI & machine learning to enhance our billing accuracy and reduce the billing claim rejection. We are excited to use data to help improve our processes.
- Learn commonly used CPT codes for different types of doctors and different types of ailments (icd10/ icd9/ SNOMED). Learning an optimized fee schedule (preference list of billing codes with associated billing amounts) will help new doctors setup a practice and help others improve their current billing codes to get more payment from insurance.
- Predict whether a claim will get accepted or rejected or denied. Make suggestions for a claim to: Improve its chances for getting accepted and increase revenue for the doctor from the claim.
- Experience writing production backend code in Python (preferably Django).
- Experience in writing scalable and maintainable software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Software Engineering.
- An analytical mindset in a problem-solving, results-oriented environment.
- Clear communication skills when it comes to reporting needs and answering technical and service questions.
- A passion for using the latest advancements in tech to fix the healthcare industry.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈