Red Deer Global Inc
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
This innovative company can certainly make 'one of the tech startups to watch out for' list this year! With a thriving remote culture, the company boasts of having employees in several countries. While, this means Developers can work at home in their PJs, it also means they've developed a unique culture that thrives on transparency, communication, and fun. This company is eager to push boundaries! Although based in USA, they are seeking Software Developers to work remotely - from any location. Enjoy working with specialists that will stretch you and challenge you!
Join this diverse team as a Senior full-stack Developer participating in all the phases of the product life cycle, designing and developing core systems and features!
Expectations will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing integrations into more complex systems related to legislation, building out taxation, costing, and general accounting calculation methods and transactions within the product
- Collaborating with the team to proactively recommend technical solutions that would aid the overall performance, maintainability, and scalability of the product
Technical tools and skills:
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework Core
- PostgreSQL / SQL
Knowledge and experience includes but is not limited to:
- 3+ years Computer Science, Information Technology-related qualification or equivalent level of proven integrated experience of product and systems development, integration and design
- 4+ years of experience working with .Net frameworks and Microsoft Server Stack (WebAPI, ASP.NET webforms, .Net core, etc.)
- Implementing direct integrations with other systems
- Web API and RESTful API design
- Web components
- Cloud AWS and Docker
- Bundlers eg webpack, Parcel
- Experience optimizing for performance and improving security
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Enjoy working with specialists that will stretch you and challenge you.
- This is a remote-first company, which means they build all of the company’s workflows around remote work, regardless of whether employees are co-located or not.
We aim to get back to you within 2 weeks, please feel free to request for an update if you haven't heard from us by then. Send CVs directly to eve(at)reddeerglobalinc(dot)com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈