Senior Vue.js Developer
Jatheon Technologies Inc.
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Category: Software Dev
SENIOR VUE.JS DEVELOPER
We are a growing company with an internal development team that is working on amazing new projects and looking for a Vue.js Developer to further improve our performance and help us build our Cloud Archiving solution. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing highly-intuitive user interface and will collaborate closely with Design, Application Engineering and QA to specify, build, test and deploy new features. You will not only be a great contributor to the quality of our code, but also have important input on our UX strategy, as well as the opportunity to help us build our technical landscape, participate in developing our design system and share your expertise in front-end development with the rest of the team.
- Define coding standards and best practices for the front end
- Write well-documented, extensible code that is easy to maintain and that adheres to predefined coding standards
- Own the overall quality of code including unit testing and functional testing
- Find and address performance issues
- Work collaboratively and consult with our development team, provide guidance to the development process and perform code reviews
- Assist in the architecture, development and integration of software components into fully functional software systems
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Minimum 1 year of extensive experience with Vue.js, alternatively with Angular/React
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 including preprocessors
- Expert knowledge of jQuery and BootStrap
- Experience with Single Page Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Motivation to learn new technologies, continually improve and work with little direction by understanding business goals and performing self-directed research
Bonus points for experience with:
- Writing unit tests
- Local Storage and ES6
What we offer:
- Full-time remote position
- Flexible hours ‒ it’s about getting the work done, not about when desk chairs are filled
- High-end laptop and other equipment
- Great working atmosphere with regular team building activities
- A chance to be part of a casual, but highly professional international team
- Conferences, trainings and events
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Exposure to emerging technologies and practices (Cloud, AWS...)
If you think we'd be a good fit, please send us a cover letter and resume in English.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!