Senior Solutions Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
- Sell the value of our XDN to IT Buyers!
- Win the trust of web developers, dev ops engineers, and IT executives
- Be the expert that articulates Moovwebs XDN’s powerful offering and capabilities
- Interact directly with prospective buyers to provide technical clarity on the value of the XDN and represent the technical expertise of Moovweb’s product team
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams. The role requires confidence in one’s ability to learn fast as role will be interacting with the CEO, CTO, VPs of Engineering, Sales, and PS on a daily basis
- Be relentless about standardizing the sales process by turning every one-to-one sales interaction into reusable, one-to-many materials that help others at Moovweb (e.g., internal and external slides, one-pagers, videos, documentation, PoCs, kill sheets, objection handling docs)
- Lead small team of developers to build PoCs
- Work closely with prospect’s IT teams and compel them to use the product during the evaluation phase
- 3+ years of enterprise software selling experience to IT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Alignment with what Moovweb values: choosing growth over comfort, learning fast, and exercising great judgement
- Natural talent for soft selling, being compelling, and hearing the unspoken
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment while wearing multiple hats
- Outstanding creative problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement through a Moovweb XDN platform capability
- Experience building websites as a developer. React experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!