(Senior) Solutions Architect
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
OctoML is an energetic new company changing how developers optimize and deploy machine learning models for their AI needs. We’re a team of machine learning systems leaders focused on making ML more efficient and easier to deploy by... applying machine learning to it!
Located in downtown Seattle, we’re led by the creators of Apache TVM and recently raised our Series A. OctoML is leveraging the power and traction of Apache TVM, an open source project originated by our founding team, to enable companies of every size to harness the power of deep learning without the expensive heavy lifting of tuning and securing models to each hardware configuration that a customer might need.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions.
OctoML is looking for an experienced and motivated technical customer-facing Solutions Architect focusing on building our customers’ adoption of OctoML solutions to accelerate ML deployment and performance in their key products and services.
As a Senior Solutions Architect:
You will work closely with our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, as well our key customers to develop and deploy cutting edge accelerated ML solutions. You will focus on technical solution selling, as well as how to understand customer use cases, and create and present architectures of varying complexity to leverage OctoML and TVM. You'll be part of a dynamic team bringing the latest in cloud ML compilation and optimization technologies to our customers. Working closely with our engineering teams, you will help enable new capabilities to help our customers develop and deploy accelerated ML products. You will need to be technically capable and credible, and show thought leadership considering the value OctoML technology creates for our customers. You will be a hands-on, adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within OctoML such as engineering, sales, marketing, and business development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Drive customer adoption by taking ownership of strategic technical engagements with ecosystem partners and customers. Assist customers with the definition and implementation of technical strategies that will enable them to successfully deploy accelerated ML with the OctoML Platform. Develop strong partnership with OctoML engineering team, serving as the customer advocate, balancing business priorities and product roadmap. Help drive our products technical marketing activities like blogs, webinars, and live sessions. Capture, implement and share best-practices knowledge among the OctoML and TVM technical communities.
Our ideal Senior Solutions Architect candidate will have:
- 5 or more years’ of technical experience as a Solutions Architect, Software or System Engineer, or Technical Consultant with at least 3 years as a Solution Architect, Sales Engineer, or similar customer facing technical roles.
- 3 or more years’ experience working with large enterprise accounts, with demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Good understanding of Machine Learning (ML) software stacks, including applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to drive discussions with senior technical personnel within customers and partners. Technical depth that enables them to interact with and give guidance to software developers, IT and ML leaders, and system architects.
- Presentation skills needed to lead formal presentations, whiteboard sessions, group presentations
- Practical ML experience in deploying both training and inference workloads at scale.
- Strong written communications skills, with high level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- Experience in major ML frameworks - TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet.
- Deep knowledge and experience in compilation and optimization, especially as it relates to an ML stack.
OctoML aims to provide the resources that employees need to be healthy and comfortable.
- 4 weeks paid personal time off + company paid holidays and company downtime 2x per year
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and dependents) with a low-deductible plan
- 401k Plan and optional Flexible Spending Plan add-on
- Family & Medical Paid Time Off (includes Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, among others)
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID)
- Flexible work hours
OctoML is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire based on an evaluation of abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈