2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Category: Software Development
Gistia helps organizations deliver high-quality full stack enterprise solutions.
- This is a remote position
- You love challenging projects
- You are a self-starter and are highly motivated
- You want to make an impact by delivering high-quality solutions
- You work independently to contribute to your team
- You are looking for a new opportunity and a company who values you
If you checked all of the above, you might have found your match!
This is an opportunity to join our team of talented individuals focused on using innovative technologies to address complex real-world problems currently impacting our clients. We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack Software Engineer to work on modern React projects. This is a full-time position and you will work remotely while also working closely with our project teams and clients.
At Gistia, a Senior Software Engineer is responsible for solving complex engineering challenges and for designing and developing critical and innovative applications.
We have an internationally distributed team, so the work will be remote. Therefore, good communication skills are required.
- 3-5+ Years of professional experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Or proven ability in at least two modern languages
- Experience in designing, developing, supporting and maintaining Java applications
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Back end development with Node.js
- Experience developing applications with relational and NoSQL databases
- Git and the usual development pipeline tools
- REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code
- Have exceptional knowledge and experience with back end technologies
- Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture
- Be self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
- Have experience working with an Agile / Scrum-based development model
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- React experience
- Node.js programming
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience or interest in healthcare
Join our incredibly talented team on a mission to radically transform the future of healthcare! Rapidly develop your career in software development alongside a company at the forefront of machine learning; Gistia Healthcare is a leading provider of artificial intelligence products and services that help balance the playing field between providers and payers. Become a vital part of something truly transformative as we embrace the endless opportunities for improvement in the US Healthcare Industry. Gistia offers competitive compensation and benefits, including unlimited vacation time, monthly stipend for health insurance, ability to work with international clients, remote working environment, highly experienced, collaborative teams, and English tutoring for non-native speakers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈