Senior Software Engineer - iOS
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Santa Clara, CA or Kirkland, WA or Remote
What you'll get to do...
Our mission is to enable small businesses to build a website in minutes while on the go. We're looking for a strongly driven software engineer with a mobile application focus to be part of a team that will be building out GoDaddy's next generation Website Builder suite leveraging groundbreaking technologies including Swift and harnessing the latest native technology for providing a differentiated experience on Mobile platforms. The development stack spans Native Mobile technologies and Web development along with other current front-end and back-end technologies including ES2015+, SASS, webpack, Node.js, and Cassandra. This product group is one of the key strategic pillars of GoDaddy, with an important contribution to the company's revenue, customer growth, and innovation. The right individual will be self-driven, positive, and able to amplify the talents of others.
- Contribute to our Mobile application(s) using Swift to deliver compelling user experiences.
- Understand the nuances between Mobile platforms and provide advice and guidance to other developers on handling those nuances.
- Participate in planning, architectural discussion, implementation and maintenance of a Mobile application enabling personalized interactions with customers.
- Be accountable for code quality, writing unit, integration, and automation tests
- Help and advise in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Contribute to Open Source projects related to the tech stack and domain of our products.
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Continuously learn and share new insights and technical concepts
Your experience should include...
- MVVM and DI
- Robot Testing Pattern
- Writing automated tests using mock data
- You have experience building and deploying iOS applications to Apple’s App Store
- You are experienced in debugging Mobile applications
- You have been active in the development community for at least 5 years
- Experience with Git/Github
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes
You might also have...
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of native development patterns and architecture.
- A strong emphasis on code quality paired with robust unit and UI tests.
- A deep understanding of Design Patterns and how they can be applied to mobile development.
- A demonstrated ability developing production apps for iOS.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!