Senior Software Engineer, Growth
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Development
Webflow is a fast-growing, globally distributed team with a big opportunity and bigger mission — actually, two missions: one for us, one for the world. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it.
Our missions are ambitious — and we’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer for our Growth team to help us make our users successful across our entire product suite. We’re a team of engineers, designers, and product managers that embrace the scientific method, enjoy analyzing data, and view the product experience through a prism of user psychology and behavioral science. We work by first qualitatively understanding the user problem, developing hypotheses backed by evidence, and running experiments to validate our hypotheses.
Our main areas of focus are around activating the user onto our product, helping deepen their level of engagement, and increasing user monetization. We are working on some incredible projects and we need your expertise to do it.
What you'll do
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including doing technical design, writing readable and extensible code, and monitoring post-release analytics
- Contribute both front-end and back-end code across our highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
- Collaborate with our team of top designers and engineers in an autonomous, supportive environment
- Execute growth experiments using internal A/B testing framework
- Analyze data, find patterns, make recommendations, and share results
- Be a part of the hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- Significant experience (4+ years) in engineering scalable, multi-tenant environments
- Experience in React.js/Angular.js is a plus
- Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Curiosity about growth, metrics, and an outstanding user experience
- Understanding of data design and modeling
- Built and worked on complex web applications
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move uncomfortably fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful software engineer and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!