Senior Software Engineer, Data
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
Category: Software Development
- Design and implement our data models for optimal storage and performant retrieval to meet critical product and business requirements
- Own at least one data content area and build data pipelines for analytical and algorithm needs
- Ensure all data systems i.e. our central data warehouse, data lake, ETL, and realtime processing) uptime satisfy business requirements
- Democratize data within the organization by formulating and enforcing best practices across teams
- Embrace your role as a founding member of our data infrastructure team
- 4+ years relevant industry experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent areas
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing architecture and data modeling
- Experience working with big data technologies e.g Snowflake, Airflow, Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze large data sets to identify gaps and inconsistencies in ETL pipeline and provide solutions for pipeline reliability and data quality
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈