Senior Software Engineer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
- Our backend is mostly in Ruby on Rails, with very small amounts of Scala and Go as well.
- Our front-end is mostly in Ember.
- We use CI extensively for linting, tests, visual diffs, and deployment.
- We're not religious about any particular technology — we believe in using the right tool for a given problem.
- ... on a complex product, with a ton of engineering challenges
- ... in a company that strongly values good software development practices
- ... at a product-driven company bringing an archaic industry into the future
- ... on a beloved product with a lot of usage and visibility in the startup community
- ... with bright people who are extremely passionate about their work
- ... where you'll be a key early software engineer
- ... at a financially sound company that is not dependent on venture capital financing
- An inability to write anything but clean, maintainable code.
- A strong aversion to code without test coverage.
- Deep experience with building, maintaining, and optimizing large-scale, production Ruby on Rails applications
- Significant experience building software as part of a team with strong development practices
- Very strong written communication skills
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!