(Senior) Software Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Reports to: Lead Software Engineer
Remedy is focused on guiding patients to the most convenient and cost effective care using delightful technology. Employers, insurers, and health systems, and providers all use Remedy to provide excellent quality care for both chronic and urgent problems within an exceptional patient experience. A technology focused venture-backed company with a clear mission and significant aspirations, Remedy has raised a $10M Series A. Now active in Texas and California, Remedy aims to be the nation's leading entry point into the healthcare system, and is looking for a strong engineer to join our software team to augment Remedy's mission with world-class technology.
What's it Like to Be Part of Remedy
At Remedy, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care. We aspire to clinical excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their convenience. Our culture is one of accountability, competence, collaboration and clinical excellence- and above all we put the patient first.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain web applications in various phases of the software development lifecycle
- Produce elegant, clean code in accordance to the team's coding styles
- Write and maintain tests and application testing procedures
- Contribute to the team's engineering knowledge through research and feedback
- Effectively scope engineering effort aligned with product feature requests
- Contribute to the overall culture of the engineering team
- Provide support for production applications, when needed
- Participate in peer code reviews
What You Have:
- 5+ years of professional web software engineering experience
- Experience with 1++ other languages and frameworks
- An ability to rebase a Github PR with your eyes closed
- Comfort with AWS, or similar
- A passion for building engaging user experiences
- An innovative and creative curiosity
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried, full time position.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Partial monthly gym reimbursement
Remedy is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about working with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈