Senior Software Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or EU timezones
Category: Software Development
The Software team plays a critical role in this mission: we are building tools for scaling our education model. Between our website, application process, intranet, correction system, containers on-demand, we are providing a solution for a complete automated education. You will work in a distributed team currently mostly located in Silicon Valley and Europe. Your work will impact students spanning across 5 continents and 7 countries
- Build, lead and mentor a new engineering team
- Design, architecture & implement features for our users (applicants, students, professional advisors, and staff members)
- Maintain and improve our production infrastructure
- Contribute to and improve our engineering standards, toolings, and processes
- Ensure the availability, latency, performance, and efficiency of Holberton’s platform
- Provide technical and end-user documentation
- Report directly to the CTO
- 8+ years of software development experience (web or mobile)
- Rigor in high code quality & automated testing
- Great English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to independently manage a project
- Willing to share project ownership with other team members
- Ability to export, structure and display data for analysis
- Experience with Git
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or EU timezones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈