Senior Software Engineer
Domino Data Lab
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Domino Data Lab has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Red Hat, Gap, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Bayer.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, and Bloomberg Beta. Domino is at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Our platform is deployed across the full spectrum of scenarios from on-premise to cloud. Our clients rely on it for mission critical workloads. We use cutting edge technologies to ensure that each deployment is reliable, performant and cost effective, while allowing us to support a rapidly growing number of deployments with tight SLAs. Come help us push the envelope!
As a Senior Software Engineer within the Collaboration and Navigation Team, you’ll be building features that allow Domino users to organize their work in discoverable ways. The Collaboration & Navigation Team is a new team within our organization and you’ll be joining at the ground level. While you’ll spend the majority of your time writing code, you’ll also act as a coach, guiding and developing engineers by setting strong examples, reviewing their code and helping develop their skills.
- Craft durable, well-tested code with an unwavering commitment to product quality
- Build products, systems, and services that have immediate impact on our customers
- Coach and develop engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Participate in critical technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization and company
- Minimum of 6 years experience in software engineering
- Prior experience with enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent technical experience
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!