Senior Software Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
This position is an opportunity to work from home in Brazil
What you'll get to do...
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work toward customer-centered products and releases? If so, then we want to meet you!
This product group is one of the key strategic pillars of GoDaddy, with an important contribution to the company's revenue, customer growth, and innovation. The right individual will be self-driven, positive, and able to amplify the talents of others.
- Building great products that help small businesses get online
- Working closely with PM, UX, and data scientists to question the limitations for creating magical user experiences
- Writing code using modern frameworks, including React/Redux and Node/Express
- Writing code that scales on backend
- Using data and analytics to improve the product and customer experience
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopting agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
Your experience should include...
- BS (or greater) in Computer Science
- 5+ years professional experience building products and services
- Solid architecture skills
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world small business problems
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Nice to haves: Experience with Data Mining, Machine Learning
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!