Senior Software Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe only
Category: Software Development
At Ogun, we know the construction industry and its issues. We got our start when a team of civil engineers, architects, and designers decided that enough was enough. Technology has made project management easier than ever before, and it was time for the construction industry to catch up. Our goal is to provide better working experience for the people in the construction and renovation industry through the use of a simple and yet very effective coordination platform.
Ogun is looking for a flexible and fast-thinking Senior Engineer. You will work closely with the team and will have the opportunity to really improve and challenge everything that can be done in Ogun, in a fast-paced environment.
What would you be doing?
- Designing and building Mobile and Web Applications for a SaaS enabled Marketplace
- Participate in technical and strategic discussions within the team
- Opportunity for significant input to innovate the technology
- Work on tasks that help to achieve the goals of the company, whilst maintaining your autonomy
- Cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
These are the skills and experience required:
- Very good development practices: Focus on clean code principles, design patterns and test-driven development (TDD).
- Code reviews, deployments, design, testing
- 5 years minimum of coding experience
- Work with the cross-functional team following agile methodologies
- Work together with UX designers and sales
Great if you have also experience with:
- AWS services:
- AWS Amplify
- AWS Serverless
- AWS AppSync,
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Lambda
- Jenkins (nice to have)
- Python Knowledge (nice to have)
- We need people that also have some backend knowledge
Technologies that will be used:
- Strong JS knowledge
- Webpack, Babel
- React[-Native] is a nice to have (i believe)
Most of all, we are looking for someone willing to learn and develop their skills in Ogun.
What is in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly motivated team, we have a great benefits package including:
- A team of talented, passionate and collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to invent new solutions and transform an industry
- Be encouraged to enhance your skillset
- Take part of an agile startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work by default, with some days together to
- Restaurant and Transportation Card
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English); we look forward to hearing from you! Only apply if you have valid work permit for EU and can work in the same time frame.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!