Senior Software Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US timezones
Salary: $45k – $60k
Category: Software Dev
LeadCandy is used by sales and marketing teams to find more leads for their business.
We have 1,700+ customers. Check out our 5-star customer reviews on G2 and Capterra.
We are profitable, and growing fast.
Our data - leadcandy.io/our-data
We have one of the largest database of B2B decision makers from US - leadcandy.io/business-decision-makers-from-united-states
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING TO DO:
Add new features to keep our competitive edge
Build and scale our existing APIs, also integrate with 3rd party APIs
Browser / Email plugins and extensions
Plus, tons of data engineering and data science problems to solve.
8-10 years of full stack experience building software at scale
MUST HAVE experience: PHP7, Laravel 5.4, OOP, Elasticsearch, MySQL, REST APIs, Google cloud infra, SaaS apps
HIGHLY PREFERRED experience: Browser / Email plugins and extensions
TDD and Continuous Integration experience on real projects
Embrace the value of shipping rather than over-engineering
Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and are able to balance solutions that are elegant and scalable, yet simple and pragmatic
You think about users' experience while building features
Ability to work independently, and ship production ready code
Are disciplined about good programming practices - writing modular code, writing test cases, unit testing, code reviews, reusable code and libraries, etc.
Are a good communicator, and believe in data-driven decisions
Are intellectually curious with great problem solving skills
Have experience working remotely in a startup with small, distributed team
1) Have you built APIs that are "consumed" by 3rd party apps. Complexities you handled in building it? Also, do share links for the API.
2) Have you worked on elastic search, and large databases? if yes, what was the database size, accuracy, latency, complexities? Provide as much detail as you can.
3) Do you have experience with a) chrome extensions, b) gmail plugins, c) Zapier apps? Do share links of the extensions, plugins, apps you've built.
4) Share your Github profile link and a sample of your PHP code.
5) Check out our product and and give us your critical analysis.
No agencies please.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!