Senior Software Developer (SDN)
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Software Development
Expeto was founded on a simple, yet compelling principle - enable meaningful IoT outcomes by transforming traditional mobile network complexity into IT simplicity. Expeto integrates mobile networks and IoT applications onto a single platform specifically designed for enterprise use cases and is sold as a service leveraging modern cloud and edge computing resources. Expeto believes that harnessing data from connected devices around the world will unlock insights that shape business strategy, create new revenue opportunities and help companies make better, more informed decisions to ensure a sustainable future.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to perform a wide variety of diversified software development tasks ranging from architecture, design, and implementation; to helping customers troubleshoot systems. This requires an in-depth understanding of the technology stack, application of agile methodologies and attention to detail.
This will be a remote position, however, it is preferable that you are located in Canada.
Key responsibilities include:
- Architect, design, and implement key technologies into the product offering.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure development guidelines and methodologies are followed and continuously improved.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure that the implementation is in accordance with the requirements and that the features meet expectations.
- Work with prospects and customers to deploy and support installations around the world.
In order to be considered you must have:
- An advanced degree in Software Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of software development experience, preferably including large-scale telecommunications and/or networking development (SDN and NFV).
- Broad experience in JVM and distributed systems.
- Experience using Linux, Docker, and associated tools and technologies.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and deployment automation.
Expeto is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact our recruitment team at hiring (at) expeto (dot) io.
Our people come first because it is their commitment and passion that makes the difference in everything we do. We are a growing distributed team with a culture of collaboration, and a focus on creating the best end-to-end customer experience possible. We trust each other and rely on a leader rich organization in which people are expected to wear many hats and step up when they see a problem that needs to be solved. We are great communicators and appreciate perfect candor and the frank dialog necessary to keep us true to our vision and delivering on our mission.
Sustainability and efficiency are a way of life for Expeto, and we believe our platform will continue to unlock new opportunities to reduce energy usage and the net carbon footprint of our customer’s operations. Join us - #Nextworking.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈