Senior Software Developer Engineer In Test
9 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 10 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We're looking for software developers with skills in coding, quality, and testing to join our applications team. As part of the applications team, you will help develop frameworks, tools, and tests to cover the full depth and breadth of Postman's functionality. Your primary objective on the team would be to drive effective automated testing of Postman's existing platform and testing of work-in-progress features and functionality.
- Self starter to drive the testing process for the team
- Design and implement test cases for functional, integration and system tests
- Work with cross functional teams to determine the quality and performance needs of the team.
- Participate in performance, load and stress.
- A firm belief that quality early is everyone’s job
- 5 -7+ years of development experience.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case and test plan generation, and testing methodologies
- Experience in an Agile development process
- Familiarity with API’s
- Exceptional communication skills, an eye for detail
- Quick learner with passion for testing and becoming domain expert
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools and procedures around logging and tracking bugs
- Knowledge of any of these frameworks would be good, but not necessary: ElectronJS, Cypress.io, Spectron
- Knowledge or experience with open source technologies
- Previous remote working experience
We offer competitive salary and benefits. We’re a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves; and where ideas are encouraged from everyone. We are building a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it all. Join us, why dontcha?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈