Senior Software Developer Engineer In Test
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Software Development
Postman is the worlds #1 tool for API Testing with over 10 Million users. Our platform consists of both desktop and web applications. We are looking software developers who have the not only skills in coding but also quality and testing to join our application teams.
As part of the applications team, you would work closely as a contributing member of the team.
You will help develop frameworks, tools, and tests to cover the full depth and breadth of Postman’s platform functionality.
Our Applications product teams push changes frequently and deploy on a regular cadence. We rely and invest heavily on our automated process to ensure quality and confidence in Postman’s products.
Your primary objectives on the team would be to drive effective automated testing of Postman’s platform that already exists, and testing of features and functionality in progress.
- Self starter to drive the testing process for the team
- Design and implement test cases for functional, integration and system tests
- Work with cross functional teams to determine the quality and performance needs of the team.
- Participate in performance, load and stress.
- A firm belief that quality early is everyone’s job
- 5 -7+ years of development experience.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case and test plan generation, and testing methodologies
- Experience in an Agile development process
- Familiarity with API’s
- Exceptional communication skills, an eye for detail
- Quick learner with passion for testing and becoming domain expert
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools and procedures around logging and tracking bugs
- Knowledge of any of these frameworks would be good, but not necessary: ElectronJS, Cypress.io, Spectron
- Knowledge or experience with open source technologies
- Previous remote working experience
We offer competitive salary and benefits. We’re a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves; and where ideas are encouraged from everyone. We are building a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it all. Join us, why dontcha?
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!