Senior Site Reliability Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Promote a cross-team culture of accountability, customer obsession, and quality focus.
- Mentor junior team members on techniques, technology, and mindset.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy automation in place of human toil.
- Contribute expertise in the development and use of systems management frameworks (IE Ansible, Nomad, Docker, Kubernetes, and vendor-specific tooling) for the automated activities surrounding systems management and deployment.
- Automate the automation – apply CI/CD, automated testing, and git-based workflows to processes and tools development.
- Contribute to designing, implementing, and improving monitoring and analysis systems.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 5-10+ years of systems engineering and/or software development experience.
- Scripting and task automation experience with standard languages and frameworks (git, bash, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc).
- You have developed, debugged, improved software projects using Go, Python, C++, or similar languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge with configuring and operating software in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with monitoring, analysis, and alerting systems (DataDog, Circonus, etc.)
- Knowledge with incident management and resolution.
- Proficient with Agile principles and practices.
- A love for constantly learning new things and avoiding complacency.
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!