Senior Security Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Some overlap with EST
Category: Software Development
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing a cutting-edge blockchain technology platform while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers. You’ll work directly with our founders and engineers to improve the security of our open-source code base. You will partner closely with our leadership team as well as communicate and collaborate across the organization to design and implement company-wide security processes. You will use your strong experience to lead our risk program, coordinate response plans, drive the security council, and be in charge of fostering the security culture at chainlink.
- Partner closely with our founders and engineering team to develop, design and implement security solutions
- Lead efforts on our risk program and overall security culture at chainlink
- Collaborate with or engineering team to write and ship security features
- Research and recommend solutions that will impact chainlink network
- Software engineering background (CS/SE degree or equivalent experience)
- 5 years of working experience in software engineering
- 3 years of working experience in related cybersecurity role
- Experience with developing security plans, processes and controls
- Experience with discovering vulnerabilities at design/system level
- Experience across common vulnerability classes relevant to our tech stack
- Proven ability to communicate across roles to drive security mindset across company
- Need to have good knowledge of operational security
- Experience with monitoring and alerting
- Experience working in an early growth-stage company
- Focus on improving real world security, not compliance
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency experience is a plus but not necessary
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, significantly reducing counterparty risk, globalizing trade, and increasing transparency in every agreement. Chainlink is the glue that ties real-world information events to the blockchain, enabling next-generation smart contracts to be written securely and easily today. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!