Senior Security Administrator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
You ensure that 5CA and our clients’ information is secure. You are a detail-oriented Senior Security Administrator who is responsible for network and systems security, troubleshooting network access, and implementing network security policies & procedures at our organization.
The Security Administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity. You also design, implement, manage and improve security measures, including network and endpoint security, logging, SIEM, and vulnerability scans. In addition, you support, advise, describe and maintain technical security baselines and guidelines, and manage information security incidents and perform audits. You will report into the Information Security Engineer.
- Configuring and supporting security tools (firewalls, antivirus, and IDS/IPS software), analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements
- Training employees in security awareness/procedures
- Developing and updating disaster recovery protocols
- Conducting security audits and performing risk assessments
- Consulting with staff, managers and executives on best security practices and providing technical security advice
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Monitor traffic for suspicious activity
- Implementing network security policies
- Identifying threats and working on steps to defend against them
- Document and maintain security policies and procedures
- Represent 5CA to clients in the US time zones
This is you
- You are willing and able to flexibly work hours that overlap as much as possible with the CEST timezone for the first 1-3 months in this position
- You have 3-5 years of working experience with information security within cloud infrastructure as networks, Windows, LINUX, public and private cloud and virtual environments.
- You have completed at least one security certification (CISSP, CCSP, CompTIASecurity+, GCIH, ISSAP, CISA, CISM, GPEN, OSCP etc.).
- You have knowledge and experience in information security standards and frameworks e.g. ISO27001, Cobit, NIST.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills and you are an excellent and persuasive communicator
- An organisation in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropriate salary based on market standards and flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!