(Senior) Salesforce Administrator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Software Development
We are seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to help design and implement the salesforce architecture to support Sellics in its next stage of product-led growth.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, you will work closely with leaders from Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and enable the team on the effective use of tools and processes.
This role is ideal for someone who can bring technical expertise of salesforce and want to grow into the broader revenue operations function.
This position is based in Berlin or fully remote.
- Be the technical owner of Salesforce and its integrations with various tools;
- Identify, design, and execute new processes and automation that enable the revenue teams to be more effective in their day to day work
- Work closely with the BI team to establish data infrastructure in salesforce that enables scalable reporting
- Build and maintain an official revenue Dashboard and reports in Salesforce
- Advise on other additions to the revenue tech stack
- Help drive system and tool adoption by maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users within Confluence.
- Organize and hold training sessions to increase knowledge of systems and tools
- Provide day-to-day support to the revenue ream including troubleshooting for bugs and “how-to” assistance.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role B2B SaaS environment.
- At least one Salesforce certification
- Hands-on experience with configuring and managing all aspects of Salesforce for a “transactional” sales model;
- Have a clear understanding of Salesforce technical capabilities and limitations
- Have a “Startup” mentality - ability to adapt quickly to changing environment and overcome ambiguity
- Experience with working with Hubspot, Outreach, Chargebee, and Customer Success tools is preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers (in Marketing, Sales, and Operations) and translate their needs into supporting capabilities
- Strong problem-solving techniques to identify and solve key business problems
- A good sense of humor is preferred but not required :)
Tell us a bit about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working location and hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Participation in all-expenses paid company trips (resuming post-Covid19)
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a profitable and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈