Senior QA Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Software Development
Phreesia is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing team!
At Phreesia, our Senior QA Engineer plays a critical role in partnering with Integration QA Leads and Integration Automation QA teams to deliver our SaaS solutions to the world. You will report to the Associate Director of Quality (for the Integrations team).You will primarily involved in the automation re-architecturing and testing of the most technically challenging features of the Integration products.
What You'll Do:
- Define and apply a new vision / automation strategy for Integration Automation
- Design and implement a new Integration Automation Framework / document Integration Automation best practices with the goal of maximizing of test coverage and minimizing test cycles time via automation but reducing automation maintenance efforts/costs
- Define automation metrics and the process for collecting and validating these metrics; monitor efficiency of the automation activities of the Integration team
- Write new automation and performs Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, load, performance and end-to-end testing of the most technically challenging features of the product(s) while working as a Senior QA Engineer in Agile sprints
- Advise Integration Automation QAs on how to convert existing manual tests backlog to effective and efficient automated test scripts
- Assist with the maintenance of Regression Test suite(s) and helps troubleshooting issues with the existing auto code; implements enhancements and improvements to the existing suite(s) of automated tests
- Mentor the Integration Automation QAs on automation best practices and usage of the built Integration Automation Framework
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience testing / automating testing of multi-tier Web Applications in a fast paced, agile development environment
- Skilled in building robust, scalable, and reliable test automation solutions and frameworks for functional regression testing, performance/load testing
- Strong object-oriented programming experience in C# or Java
- Knowledge and experience with web applications architecture, APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience with Git/Stash
- Knowledge and experience with Jenkins, Bamboo
- Work experience of planning / implementing of load/performance testing strategy / scripts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, adapt quickly to shifting priorities / process changes, work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- RRSP plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly bus pass reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!