Senior QA Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe only
Category: Software Development
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Infrastructure: AWS, Gitlab CI, Github, CircleCI
Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js
You like communicating with frontend or product management and you always keep the end-user in mind.
Working closely with our remote product team, keeping up to date about what is the intended behavior of the new functionality we are building
Testing of the new functionality
Nice to have: writing other tests as well (API, performance, security, integration etc.)
- You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone 🙂
At productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is therefore possible to join us as engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
- You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!