Senior QA Automation Engineer
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US, Canada, Caribbean or Latin America
Better Engineers. Better Results. SalsaMobi connects accomplished Software Engineers across the Americas with our portfolio of high-growth and newsworthy technology companies in the United States. Engineers in the SalsaMobi network have the opportunity to work with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world, getting a behind the scenes look at how these companies work without having to commit multiple years to the same project or code base. Join us today and experience a life where talent has no borders.
We are seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer to work remotely and will be responsible for designing, developing maintaining automated testing.
- Build and maintain advanced tools for test automation
- Help identify weaknesses in our products
- Work with the development and test team to help define, implement, and maintain quality standards
- Analyze test case failures and perform root cause analysis as appropriate
- Take ownership of product quality This is a full time remote position. You are able to work from home but must have a demonstrated ability to work in English with a U.S. based high growth software company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working remotely with U.S. teams with proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience applying test automation best practices for Web and REST API including test design patterns, parallelization, and reporting
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins or Git
Only candidates from U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America will be considered for this role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US, Canada, Caribbean or Latin America.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈