Senior PHP Software Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
Looking for a better place to work with more opportunities and a great team?
Do you want to work with the latest backend technologies and help influence the technical direction of the company?
Is working from the comfort of your home a dream come true?
Then you could be a candidate to join our growing team of e-commerce engineers!
SkuNexus is a remote-first, freshly funded e-commerce startup whose leadership team has decades of experience in the industry. This is an exciting time to join us as our growth is ready to skyrocket.
As a Remote Senior PHP Engineer your primary responsibility will be using PHP 7 to develop fast and stable production ready backend code. You will work with your fellow engineers to determine the best architecture and mix of technology to help us deliver the best product possible.
Our entire team is remote and we use the latest tools such as Slack, Zoom, Invision, and Jira to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussion are the norm.
PHP 7, OOP, PHPUnit, MySQL, GraphQL, REST, GIT - are second nature to you.
If this new opportunity sounds interesting to you please apply now. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any code samples you would like us to review.
- Expert understanding of PHP
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 5+ years experience with MySQL
- 5+ years experience with GIT
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- 5+ years experience with Nginx or Apache
- 5+ years experience with Redis or Memcache
- 5+ years experience with HTML and CSS
- Create and maintain PHPUnit tests
- Experience working in a team setting using agile processes
- Enthusiastic about building great products using best practices
- Self starter with proactive communication and attention to detail
- Able to work 40-50 hours per week, working 9am - 6pm your local time
- Located in Eastern Europe, North America, or South America
- Fluent in English
SkuNexus believes in doing the right thing in how we we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and empower an open workplace where we strive to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we change the way the e-commerce companies around the world do business.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!