Senior .NET Developer / Data Scraping Engineer
1 week ago
We are changing the world of food. One line of code at a time.
FoodStyles is looking for a senior .NET developer to join our team. Our mission is to help people get better food that fits their diet and cravings all the time everywhere.
If you share our passion to give more enjoyment and health to the world through food, come join us.
What you'll do:
- Be a valued member of an agile team of professionals, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Develop stable scraping strategies for scraping information from various websites.
- Take ownership of building our scraping engine. Come up with creative solutions and create technical specifications for them.
- Ensure a high quality of the code and the scalability of the architecture on the projects you work on.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and scrapers to solve interesting and challenging problems.
Who you are:
- You’re an experienced .NET developer with at least 5 years of experience, who has been involved in a number of large-scale projects.
- You have a deep understanding of coding patterns, data structures, and you can build clean, extendable and scalable code.
- You are proficient with the following: .NET Core/ASP.NET Core, Docker, Restful APIs, SQL databases and message brokers like Kafka.
- You have a basic DevOps experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You’re familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
Why work with us:
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools (.NET Core, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, GCloud)
- A dedicated operations team will help you with any manual work necessary, so you can only focus on building software.
- You will work directly with the CTO and CEO of the company, and take full ownership for building the scraping engine.
- You will solve problems that no-one solved before. This is not a boring job where you only do CRUD operations.
- We offer a competitive salary and the possibility of remote work.
- You can both work fully remote or from our office.
FoodStyles is built on continuous improvement, transparency and maximum momentum. We've built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will love it too.
To learn more about us the this role visit our website: https://www.foodstyles.com/careers/net-developer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈