Senior Java Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
What you’ll be working on?
Startup type projects — our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions.
How recruitment process looks like?
1. Apply for a job,
2. Quick non-technical interview just to meet you and tell you a bit more about Netguru,
3. Pair-programming session,
4. You’ll receive a feedback and an offer from us,
5. You’re ready to go!
- develop products for our clients from all over the world;
- work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals;
- help the team to find solutions to issues;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
- are an expert in Java and worked in this environment for at least 3 years;
- have good overall knowledge about Java and its frameworks;
- have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them,
- can communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+);
- a proven track record in developing and maintaining existing projects;
- previous experience with remote work.
- As a contract developer you will join our team of experienced developers and create products for our clients from all over the world.
- You will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team as a Java developer and help the team achieve its goals,
- You will help the team to find solutions to issues,
- You won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!