(Senior) iOS Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South Africa only
Category: Software Development
We're looking for a great iOS engineer to join our core team at Pulse. You'll get a chance to contribute to an early-stage product that will change the way we share and experience sports. As an early team member you will be able to influence and shape the platform
We don't differentiate between engineering and design, and you'll work in a tightly integrated squad to craft a well integrated and optimal experience for our users (ourselves). You'll help shape what we build, and define what inputs we need to deliver an experience that is well designed, pragmatic and sparks joy when you use it ❤.
- You are experienced building iOS applications with a global reach using Swift
- You're quite stoked about the potential of SwiftUI and have shipped code using the framework
- You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team
- Think critically about how your work connects to the business strategy/vision
- Ideally you have worked with video and/or created magical interfaces with external hardware devices
Bonus point if you love outdoor / adventure sports. But not a requirement.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈