Senior iOS Developer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Turkey
Category: Software Development
Socio is a venture-backed SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises optimize their events. With clients like Google, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Pinterest and Hyundai, Socio is being used in hundreds of events globally and facilitating millions of interactions every day.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications. This position is available for remote workers.
Your primary focus will be the development, maintenance, and improvement of our iOS applications and their integration with our back-end services and third-party services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative communication, problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs, written JIRA tasks, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Record and update work using an Agile framework through Atlassian JIRA
We value code correctness, readability, and elegance over speed. Efficient code is important, but it should never come at the cost of ugly code.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS, UIKit, Swift, Object-Oriented Programming, and Protocol Oriented Programming.
- You must have prior expertise in iOS development and published apps in the App Store (at least 2).
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs (see recommendations below).
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Experience with Xcode, Instruments, revision control systems (e.g. GIT) and bug tracking (e.g. JIRA)
- Strong knowledge of Apple's human interface guidelines and principles.
- Bonus: Experience using Firebase Realtime Database
Recommended Swift/iOS Library Knowledge:
Compensation: Competitive $ salary + standard benefits
- Position is REMOTE (Work from Home is completely OK - we have an agreement with Kolektif House where you can go and work during the day - Istanbul only)
- Hiring Interviews are ONLINE (through Zoom Video conference)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Turkey.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈