(Senior) Game Programmer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We’re looking for a senior game programmer to play a key role building out our games and platform to support millions of users.
Artie is a platform for next-gen instant games. Our edge gaming technology serves games from the cloud and renders them in the embedded browsers of popular apps like Instagram, TikTok, facebook, YouTube, and twitter. By leveraging this technology, and partnering with the world’s top IP holders, we are able to reach millions of players instantly without additional app downloads, API access, or integration. Our technology also enables unique interactions with non-player characters—using voice, texting, and camera input—to drive deeper emotional engagement than ever before and to blur the lines between players and games.
- 7+ years of full-time professional game development experience
- Extensive experience with C/C++ and low-level graphics APIs
- Shipped at least one real-time 3D, graphically-intensive, high-frame-rate title on a portable game system (e.g. Nintendo DS/3DS/Switch, Sony PSP/Vita, mobile VR), previous-gen console (e.g. PS1/PS2/PS3, Xbox/Xbox 360, N64/GameCube/Wii), or other constrained embedded device (e.g. PowerVR arcade board)
- Shipped at least one mobile game that relied on a server-authoritative architecture
- Strong knowledge of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques
- Strong 3D math understanding
- Cross-platform development experience
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Preference for early-stage startup speed and culture
- Ability to be productive remotely
- Experience with Data Oriented Design (especially Unity ECS/DOTS)
- Strong web-based 3D rendering and web-based game engine experience
- Shipped at least one C# Unity title in a professional capacity
- Shipped at least one web app that performs well on mobile devices
- Experience writing and optimizing shaders
- Strong multi-threaded programming skills
- Interest in working on big data systems
- Experience integrating with an external/cloud API
- Generous equity package
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Learning/development budget
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈