Senior Full Stack SW Engineer
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of our client, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to work at its Product Development Team. Our client has an innovative online platform with clients in more than 80 countries!
If you are based in Athens, you will be working remotely 60/70% of your time, otherwise it is a 100% remote role!
- You’ll be in charge of adding new functionality to the product's codebase, and figure out the best way to do it. You’ll also have to make judgment calls and be a smart decision maker.
- You will get the chance to get involved in intriguing UI projects and will also have to undertake projects as a Project Leader for developing sales related technologies (e.g. marketing automation).
- You will be working closely with the firm's designers, engineers, product management, sales and operations on expanding the application and adding new features.
- You will participate in the whole life-cycle of the Project. You’ll get involved from start to finish and will be expected to communicate project status on a daily basis to your team.
- Proven 3+ years experience of software development in PHP
- Solid understanding of web standards and usability
- Knowledge of HTML5 and semantic meaning of all elements and attributes it defines
- Sufficient knowledge in NoSQL (MongoDB) & MySQL
- Experience with building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in using web-developer tools available in browsers.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus. Team-player, with close attention to detail
Monthly Gross Salary Range: €2.200 - €3.000, plus Benefits
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!