Senior Full Stack Engineer
Follow up boss
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Development
- We’re a SaaS solution for real estate teams to better manage their leads.
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Checkout our video on how we work: https://www.followupboss.com/about/
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, 401k, health/dental/vision insurance, company meetups, and 20 days paid holiday
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day. We've processed over a billion emails; per month we send nearly 3 million text messages and handle 700k+ minutes of call time for tens of thousands of active customers.
- See a direct impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- Provide direct input on technical and non-technical decisions. Your opinion matters.
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humor.
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- Are based in the United States (or similar time zone)
- Are happy to have direct communication with customers (we are customer driven).
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is required.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- At least 5 years of experience in web development.
- Expertise in back end technologies, we use PHP, Aurora MySQL, Postgres, Redis, to name a few.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS and SQL.
- Proficient understanding of Linux.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Security conscious.
- Pragmatic decision making.
- Develop and improve our application.
- Help fix issues with the application.
- Mentor other team members.
- Become familiar with our product and codebase.
- Pair with fellow engineers to gain knowledge about the system and how we work.
- Improve the new hire onboarding process, by being a part of it.
- Help address priority bugs
- Improve the Team Inbox feature in our product.
- Improve how our product supports customers with larger teams.
- Implement improvements to the security of our app and customer's data.
- Improve internal reporting tools
- Assist in architecture improvements of critical product features
- Assist in performance improvements to our API.
- Code Quality
- Focus and Prioritization
- Customer Driven
- Leadership Qualities
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!