(Senior) Full Stack Engineer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
*Given our work with health plans sponsored by the US government, this posting is for US-based citizens only.*
DocStation takes pharmacists from pills to patients. We analyze data provided to us by our partner health plans and pharmacies to find care opportunities where pharmacists can make a large impact on patient health. To make this work, we pair our easy-to-use interface with our efficient data pipeline to help pharmacists focus on what they do best: care for patients. We're an early stage company looking to transform the $3.2 trillion healthcare industry via the $450 billion pharmacy industry.
We're looking for a self-motivated full-stack engineer ready to work on major projects like building appointment scheduling from scratch or revamping our patient search. You'll work closely with our product team to understand our customer needs, establish iterative deliverables, and ship production-ready code. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge across the stack, including our data processing infrastructure.
What you'll do
- Create and roll out tested and production-ready features for our pharmacies and health plans
- Research and triage bugs based on urgency that come in through our support team
- Build supportive tooling for our internal processes, either CLI-based or via our admin interface.
- Work closely with other engineering leads to set up any infrastructure needed to support new features
- Help and mentor other engineers on the team and at DocStation to drive product and engineering excellence
- Write documentation about how features and functionality works so others, and yourself, can reference it in the future
What you'll bring to DocStation
- Extensive experience working on large UI-focused web applications utilizing modern frameworks (Express and React)
- Experience with cloud-based software architecture (AWS)
- Enthusiasm for shipping to customers with a bias toward action
- Ability to collaborate to understand requirements and then set your own course with incremental goals
- Readiness to acquire new skills and knowledge in a complex industry
- Fully distributed company - work from wherever you're most comfortable
- Competitive pay and equity
- Great health benefits for you and family
- Equipment you need to do your job, including a home office stipend
- Annual education allowance
- Monthly self-care allowance
Submit your application with a highly detailed cover letter that talks about the following:
- An experience you've had integrating multiple data sources into a single front-end API
- A time you squashed a hard-to-trace bug
- Anything else you'd like us to know
*DocStation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈