Senior Full Stack Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
WithMe is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Application Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of software engineering principles and experience in building API’s utilizing distributed architecture paradigm. You will join a team which is responsible for building robust, intuitive APIs and front end applications for displaying and managing our data. As a Full Stack Engineer you will be responsible for architecture, design and development of features that allow our pharmacy guides and members to interact with our data and insights. Our tech stack leverages modern technologies like AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, ReactJS, ReactNative, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
- 5+ years or relevant focused program
- Expert in building delightful, intuitive, scalable APIs in any language/framework (e.g python, node.js, .net core)
- Deep experience with ElasticSearch or a similar NoSQL document store
- Experience on Cloud Technologies especially AWS
- Passionate about code quality (including reviewing other people’s code), readability, and unit testing
- Loves python, or is excited about learning it
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Healthcare experience dealing with complex datasets; Claims, EHR, Labs, Genomics, etc is a plus
- Experience with Healthcare Information exchange standards like HL7, X12 EDI, FHIR, etc is a plus
- Startup experience
This position is fully remote anywhere in the US or onsite in San Mateo.
- Design, develop and maintain our REST APIs, front-end web applications, and native apps
- Design, build, and iterate on interfaces, with a strong sense of the entire user experience
- Participate actively in high level system design, technology selection and code quality assurance
- Develop and deploy streaming microservices that enrich the raw data with knowledge and models
- Work with stakeholders to rapidly iterate on your initial designs based on user research and feedback
- Work with larger engineering teams to integrate your new innovations into existing workflows and tools as they mature
- Work closely with a team of like-minded engineers passionate about writing quality code and building engaging experiences for our pharmacy guides and membersImprove the code quality using continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews
- Keep abreast of latest complementary programming languages, development methodologies, user interface design techniques, and database tools
- Highly competitive pay
- 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
- 401(k) plan eligible day 1
- One Medical membership
- Paid life insurance8 weeks’ parental leave for primary caregiver
- Flex spendingResults-only work environment
- Generous vacation policy
WithMe Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
WithMe Health’s commitment to diversity and inclusion honors and respects people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives both within our workforce and for the people we serve. By using a cooperative and compassionate mindset, our goal is to narrow the disparities in healthcare and to improve patient health for all people.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈