LTSE is a family of companies forging a new relationship between the next generation of companies and like-minded, long-term investors.
We are a mission-based company, and we believe an ecosystem reflecting this partnership between companies and investors is critical for the continued growth of American companies. We believe that today’s companies deserve a public market where they are rewarded for making smart choices that embrace their futures - choices to innovate, to invest in their employees, and to seed future growth.
Our vision is a market designed to support the methods of experimentation and scaling that modern companies use to find continuous success; one that can open the way for innovation and value creation for all companies, far into the future.
Founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology, LTSE is building an experienced and diverse team of professionals in fields that include technology, finance, regulation, and law. LTSE is a VC-funded company. Major investors include Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Collaborative Fund, and Obvious Ventures.
We’re building a software platform for company builders. Our mission is to enable the next generation of bold, visionary companies to thrive. We choose and design our tools to invest in eco-system reform, a fundamental part of our mission.
As a key member of our small, diverse engineering team, you will fully participate in the design and evolution of our tooling and practices. Our engineers believe in writing tests, refactoring mercilessly, and that the best code is the code you never have to write. We are a fast-moving startup, but we also prioritize sustainable development, taking advantage of the efficiencies of a small team to have a disproportionate impact.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will own features end-to-end. You will partner with Product, Customer Development, and Design teams to bring features from ideas to experiments to production. You will work on our full-stack, from data pipelines, to backend APIs, to the frontend.
- Joining a product team where you’ll partner with a product manager to discover high-value product opportunities, design experiments and continually improve products based on customer feedback
- Comfortable with iterative development and unit testing
- Comfortable building complex SQL queries
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is a constant, and learning new systems and technologies is a perk
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-plus years of software development experience
- Recent relevant Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience conducting code reviews, providing feedback to other engineers, and prioritizing stability in deployment practices
Nice to haves:
- Interested in building and maintaining data pipelines
- Knowledge of current data warehousing solutions
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.