(Senior) Full-Stack Developer
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer for the Living Security Unify engineering team. You will own the design and development of customer-facing application components including user interfaces and their supporting backend services, and be a core contributor to the design and development of the entire Unify platform. As an early member of the Unify team, your contributions will have a lasting impact on the direction of the Unify product and the future of human risk management for Living Security’s customers.
You must have experience with unit testing frameworks and a strong commitment to creating reliable, testable frontend and backend software.
We are a venture funded startup. We often are racing to build features. Sometimes this will mean working long or odd hours. You will be asked to wear many hats and must be open and willing to do so.
You will be a direct contributor to building out our engineering culture, best practices, and tooling, and a direct contributor to the success of the company.
This job is open to 100% remote within the US, but being located in Austin, TX is preferred.
- Strong experience building and delivering cloud-native web applications on Amazon Web Services
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience building REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience building applications utilizing AWS Lambda and other AWS serverless technologies
- Some professional experience building production systems other than web applications
- Amazon API Gateway experience strongly preferred
- DynamoDB experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related information technology field
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈