(Senior) Full Stack Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Slovenia
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with other web services and supporting front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
Our e-commerce team has successfully developed over 30 e-commerce shops, such as iglusport.si, inpos.si, bigbang.si, mass.si and intersport.hr, while the process includes everything from the planning phase to the launch and, later, the maintenance of the shop.
Skills and qualifications:
- A great understanding of PHP
- A great understanding of MySQL databases
- Great knowledge of Version Control (GIT)
- Knowledge of Zend/Symfony framework
- Knowledge of Magento1 or Magento2 is an advantage
- Knowledge of PIM (Pimcore, Akeneo) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of front-end, e.g. CSS, jQuery is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Composer
What do we offer:
- A flexible schedule and possibility of remote work
- A dynamic work environment with Slovenian and foreign clients
- Training and conference attendance
- Stimulating work environment
Above all, a stimulating work environment where you will never run out of challenges, where your opinion will always be heard, and where your coworkers will always be happy to help! :)
Do you see yourself in our description? Then we can’t wait to get to know you! Contact us as soon as possible so we can get to know each other!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Slovenia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈