Senior Frontend Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Worldwide
Category: Software Development
Ready to take your skills to the next level? Our award-winning international e-commerce platform needs more highly talented developers on board. If you're skilled and ready to adopt new technologies, keep reading!
About the job
As our new Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll be challenged as you build React (Next.js) frontends in a modern environment. If you enjoy focusing on clean design patterns, quality, and writing testable, awesome code… we need you.
Become a part of a world-class development team and work with modern technologies as you build out awesome experiences for millions of users. The team you will be joining consists of 2 frontend engineers, and 7 backend engineers.
We get it, you're skilled and want the details. Here is our current stack in bullets. The list might be outdated tomorrow though:
Platform: NextJS (both SSR and SPA), React
Styling: Styled Components
Testing: Storybook (Chromatic), Jest
Infrastructure: Fastly, GCP
- As a Frontend Engineer at Trendhim, you’ll:
- Take responsibility for executing projects.
- Develop world-class frontends serving millions of users.
- Ensure high code quality.
- Expand your capabilities.
Most likely, you already work in a company where you crush one task after the other and you’re looking for a chance to level up. Here’s your chance to show off your skills.
Can you check off the following?
- Works well independently and in a team
- At least one (1) year of React production experience
- At least five (5) years of software engineering experience
- Has hands-on experience optimizing React to be performant
- Writes well-structured and testable code
- Likes learning and pushing limits
- You have experience with NextJS (specifically server-side rendering)
- You have experience with GraphQL
- You know modern CSS
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing E-commerce scale-ups in Denmark.
- Flexible working hours. Are you an early bird or a nine-to-fiver? Make your time count.
- Competitive salary. We know you’ve worked hard for your skills and experience and will offer a salary to match.
- Skill development. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills alongside coworkers you can learn from, and who want to learn from you.
- 60% employee discount. Your gift-giving game just got that much better.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Worldwide.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈