(Senior) Frontend Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
OctoML is an energetic new company changing how developers optimize and deploy machine learning models for their AI needs. We’re a team of machine learning systems leaders focused on making ML more efficient and easier to deploy by… applying machine learning to it!
OctoML was founded by the creators of Apache TVM, a popular open-source compiler that transforms ML models into highly-efficient binary code optimized for the specific hardware and model architecture. We are building the Octomizer, a cloud-based "TVM as a Service" product that enables developers to optimize and package their ML models through a modern web app as well as a rich API surface.
We dream big but execute with focus and believe in creativity, productivity and a balanced life. We value diversity in all dimensions. OctoML is growing fast and looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Work with the OctoML's backend engineering, design, and product teams to enhance the overall web-based experience of the Octomizer, including new user interfaces, new product features, sophisticated performance and model visualizations, and more.
- Build robust automation and testing infrastructure to ensure high code quality and a streamlined release process.
- Design and prototype new product features, using your design skills to imagine new capabilities for our product offerings.
- Develop new content and features for the overall company website.
- Help us build a team of frontend engineers as we continue to scale.
Our ideal Senior Frontend Engineer will have:
- 5+ years experience developing rich web user interfaces using native APIs as well as technologies like Vue, React, Angular, and TypeScript.
- 5+ years experience building and shipping web- and cloud-based products, using industry best practices for testing, automation, and CI/CD.
- Experience iterating on frontend design concepts using wireframes and mocks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to empathize with co-workers and customers.
- Collaborative working style; able to self-manage your time effectively.
BA or BS in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a closely-related field is required for this position.
Location: Onsite (post-pandemic) in Seattle, WA or Remote
OctoML aims to provide the resources that employees need to be healthy and comfortable.
- 4 weeks paid personal time off + company paid holidays and company downtime 2x per year
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and dependents) with a low-deductible plan
- Family & Medical Paid Time Off (includes Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, among others)
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID)
- Flexible work hours
OctoML is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire based on an evaluation of abilities and effectiveness. We don't discriminate against employees on the basis of any other personal characteristic or any classification protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈