(Senior) Frontend Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: Software Development
Transform finance with blockchains
At Coinify we are looking to expand our payments development team with a new Frontend Developer.
We use cutting edge technologies such as Typescript, React, Node.js, Docker, PostgreSQL, microservices and AWS. We value no bureaucracy, no bullshit and the ability to do things the proper way.
If you have several years of experience writing fantastic mobile-friendly web applications that delight users, thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to help us transform the world of finance by developing awesome software, then you are the right match.
At Coinify you will…
- Be involved in all phases of developing Coinify's blockchain payment platform
- Take features from idea to production
- Contribute to Coinify's engineering culture of technical excellence through inclusivity, knowledge sharing, and mentorship
- Contribute to relevant Open Source projects
- Participate in frequent team & company hackathons
As a person, we expect you to…
- Love code and take pride in your work
- Know that developing software is a team effort
- Have a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility pitfalls and how to work around them
- Have a great track record of working closely with design teams to build beautiful and intuitive web pages and applications
- Have a DevOps mindset. We push to production several times a day
- Show willingness to take ownership. See something you don't like? Change it!
We expect you to have experience with…
- Architecting and writing secure, scaleable web frontends
- Writing unit & integration tests for React applications
- REST APIs
- Agile methodologies
Any experience with the following will be a great plus…
- Payment services
- Mobile Application Development
- Material UI
- Domain Driven design
What we offer…
- A startup mentality with "just enough" process
- Ample opportunities for growth and choosing your own direction
- A dynamic and international environment with 18 different nationalities representing 4 continents
- Great hands-on experience while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe
- Possibility for remote work if you're in a timezone between UTC-1 AND UTC+3
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity
- A flat hierarchy with an informal work culture
- Catered lunch
- A lot of fun: We regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. We review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Please note: Since we value team cooperation, we only accept remote working for persons in timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3
We are a global blockchain payment platform allowing businesses and individuals to adopt financial innovation. At Coinify, blockchain is not just a buzzword and we believe we help drive the beginning of the 4th Industrial Revolution by mainstreaming the use of virtual currencies. We deliver payment solutions to international payment service providers and merchants in 15 blockchain currencies including Bitcoin and Ether. We also provide a trade platform for end-users, brokerage services to corporate clients and a customizable API for our business partners. By serving hundreds of thousands of trade customers and merchants around the globe, we are on a mission to make virtual currencies accessible to everyone.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈