(Senior) Frontend Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Category: Software Development
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Frontend Developer to be based remotely who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to become a Magento Guru.
- Develop a great Digital Consumer experience based on the foundation of Magento
- Be responsible for solution design based on product requirements
- Troubleshoot issues on the website
- Facilitate cross functional communication around all production activities
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- Ensure successful delivery of the full development cycle
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- As Senior developer, mentor and train junior development resources
- You have at least 3 years of frontend web development experience;
- 2+ years of Magento 2 development experience;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Ability to deliver a range of multiple projects with tight timelines, simultaneously
- Good English, both, written and spoken;
- Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈