(Senior) Front-End Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer with experience in Magento 2 and PWA website development. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Building relationships with our remotely distributed team, including Project Managers, Developers, and Project Coordinators
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Reviewing and improving current processes and documentation
- Providing technical oversight to the development team
- Creating regular reporting on project progress and milestones
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with colleagues and clients how solutions will be implemented
- Developing solutions for internal and client projects
- Establishing code review and testing processes for improved product delivery
- At least 2+ years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Flexible work schedule to complement primary office hours between 7AM and 4PM PST Monday - Friday.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈