Senior Engineer (Golang)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Development
We seek a Senior Software Engineer to work in a team of 4 highly skilled software engineers consisting of front-end, back-end and DevOps professionals. You’ll be responsible for leading a project, developing, testing and delivering reliable software solutions. You’ll use industry best practices, policies and procedures to produce high-quality software products. You’ll be part of the team helping scale our technology as we grow our customer base and 10x the number of wearables in the field in the next 6-9 months.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be an individual contributor who has domain expertise in our tech stack and can take ownership of projects. Prior experience with Go is required. Experience with React and AWS is a big plus.
- You’ll be ensuring all the unit and integration tests are in place for your contributions, and also help peer engineers with that.
Collaboration and best practices:
- You'll collaborate with Product Management, Design, Data and Hardware teams to create industry leading products and features that will delight our customers.
- You’ll be deeply involved in RFC and RFP processes to ensure specifications are agreed upon in advance for the most efficient use of software development time.
Stack: Go, React
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Terraform
Who You Are
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- You are a skilled software developer that can fit anywhere by quickly acquiring any specific coding skills as needed by your team
- You are a skilled software developer who enjoys collaborating with product, design, data, and your fellow software engineers to ship great products and features to our customers.
- Always curious about new technologies and ways to do things better, and able to quickly pick up any specific coding skills you need to solve a problem.
- You're motivated to deliver a great customer experience, and only sleep well knowing you've created a reliable, robust product.
- Eagerness to learn as well as teach. We have a team of electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and data scientists, willing to learn from you and chat about the nuts and bolts of their respective fields.
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams. You'll work regularly with other developers, data scientists, and product teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈