Senior Devops Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and Greece Only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a senior devops engineer who will have the oppertunity to become lead of our dedicated infrastructure team and help us develop, maintain and administer our TileDB Cloud product. Your key responsibilities will include managing, configuring and deploying infrastructure components such as Kubernetes clusters, Redis, MariaDB, Cloudflare workers and more. This position includes on-call responsibilities for TileDB Cloud. You will help to expand TileDB Cloud to other cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud, along with improving our existing multi-region setup.
Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary in Athens, Greece. However, you will have the flexibility to work remotely as long as your residence is in the USA or Greece. US candidates must be US citizens, whereas Greek candidates must be Greek or EU citizens.
In your first 30 days, you will familiarize yourself with TileDB, TileDB Cloud and our Kubernetes infrastructure. After 30 days, you will be fully integrated in our team. You’ll be an active contributor and maintainer of the TileDB Cloud infrastructure, and ready to start adding additional functionality.
- In-depth experience using Kubernetes for production service deployments
- In-depth experience with infrastructure as code tooling (Terraform, cloudstack, etc)
- Experience running redis cluster or MariaDB databases
- Experience with DNS configuration and basic networking principals
- Experience with performance monitoring tools (prometheus, cloudwatch, etc)
- Experience debugging performance critical applications
- Willing to handle on-call responsibilities as part of a team
- Golang experience preferred
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Flexibility to work remotely (anywhere in the US or Greece)
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and Greece Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈